How to Make Kombucha - A Video Collaboration

I was approached by a group of science students from Taylor's University who were on an assignment to learn more about Kombucha. Their timing couldn't be better because I had scheduled to conduct a clinic on kombucha-making.

So I invited them over to the workshop and also had a separate QnA session with them. With the info at hand they went back with the information and tastefully produced a video that encapsulates the very essence and benefits of kombucha brewing.

To watch the video, click on this link . (Tried to upload here but the size was too big lol).


I was really blown away by the quality of the video and hats off to these hardworking group of students and such a excellent piece of work.

The video above only shows the very basic information on kombucha brewing. If you are interested to learn even more about kombucha brewing and also Kefir. Join me and my partner in crime CY in our next workshop at Granny Doris on the 23rd of July 2016.

Email or call me for more information.




Comments


  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Kombucha for the first time? Two things you will need to know!

My Scoby is Thicker than Yours

Help!! My Scoby is Floating!!