Mummy Scoby Part 2

7 days later I went back to the brew that was produced by the dehydrated Scoby.

Below is the result.




Unfortunately the re-hydration process did not work out as planned and the result was a very thin Scoby infected with mold. For the time being, I will have to go back to the drawing board and maybe shorten the dehydration process and rehydration and perhaps achieve a better result.

If all else fails, well, I can start to knit the dried Scobies and well use it as a table cloth. :) 


Comments


  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Kombucha for the first time? Two things you will need to know!

Help!! My Scoby is Floating!!

My Scoby is Thicker than Yours