Interview with a fellow Kombucha Enthusiast

2 weeks ago I had the chance to interview Mr Jamil at Mcdonalds Kota Damansara. He is a keen enthusiast for kombucha and had been consuming this drink since the year 2000.


Me:           How did you get to know about kombucha?

Mr Jamil: It was back in 2000. My wife was diagnosed with cancer at 3 areas. The doctor did not give her much chance for recovery and recommended chemotherapy. I decided against chemotherapy after reading about the stress and how it affects the body. 

Me:           So what did you do next?

Jamil:       I decided to send her for traditional therapy. It is there that I learned about kombucha       because the healer incorporated kombucha as part of the healing regime. Fast forward 2 years in the future, a follow up to the doctor revealed that the cancer is now under control. I am not saying kombucha is the cure, but it was a part of the traditional therapy. Seeing how it helped my wife, I also started to consume kombucha.

Me:           How much did you drink?

Jamil:        I started consuming 150ml once a day. As time goes by I increased the intake to 3 times a day. My son loves the drink also and affectionately calls it "smelly drink".

Me:           Did kombucha affect you positively in any way?

Jamil:        Absolutely. It reduced my sinus problems and I feel refreshed after each drink. The healer who treated my wife told me it works against gout also. But i cant be sure about that because I dont suffer from gout. Haha.

Me:            Thanks for sharing your experience with kombucha with me. Any parting thoughts?


Jamil:         My pleasure. I hope more people rediscover this ancient drink. Its easy to make and is positive to our well-being.



Mr Jamil





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying Kombucha for the first time? Two things you will need to know!

Help!! My Scoby is Floating!!

My Scoby is Thicker than Yours